The ability to use SMS to 1300 numbers makes it even easier for customers to contact you, respond to advertising, and do business with you. This world first means that you can now use the same 13, 1300 or 1800 number to receive voice calls and SMS messages!
And because the cost of sending an SMS to 1300 is the same as a regular SMS, your customers wont have issues with the high costs / or blocking often associated with premium rate SMS (19 XXXX).
Additional benefits of SMS to 1300 include:
- Increased response rates to advertising
- Ability to generate sales leads even when your office or contact centre is closed
- Increased ability to measure advertising effectiveness by using a different SMS ‘key word’ in each media channel (TV, radio, outdoor etc)
- Increased ability to communicate with your customers on their terms in their time
- Increased ability to collect customer data – including mobile phone number, email address, postal address
For more information on SMS to 1300 and how it can help you increase your sales and profits – and provide better service to your customers – please Contact Us
In my 40 years in the ad business, phone names are the most effective tools I have ever seen to increase advertising response rates.
Chairman Emeritus, Y&R Brands,Ex CEO & Chairman, George Patterson Group
Great phone names, like great pieces of real estate, are unique and available once only. Get the best phone name you can - and market it aggressively.
Ex Chairman, Telstra Corporation Ex CEO, McDonalds, Optus, John Fairfax
Now I just laugh when I see phone numbers in ads.
Chairman, Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd
1300 PIZZA HUT
1300 HARD ROCK
1300 BIG POND
1300 GO HARVEY
1300 OPTUS BIZ
1300 ROSES ONLY
1300 EAGLE BOYS
1300 HOST PLUS
1800 CLUB MED
1300 JET SET
1300 GET PROOF
Phone Names in the NewsView All News